Dear Customer, your personal data collected will be used by PHOENIX EL-MEC SRL., with registered office in Via dell'Artigianato, 3 e 5/C - 32016 Alpago (BL), P.IVA 01143130258, in full compliance with the fundamental principles, as provided for by:
- Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the movement of such data;
- Directive 97/66/EC on the protection of privacy in telecommunications;
- Directive 97/07/EC and Legislative Decree 185/99 on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts;
- of the legislative decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 'Code regarding the protection of personal data' (hereinafter, 'Privacy Code')(in seguito, “Codice Privacy”)
- • Article 13 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’)
PHOENIX EL-MEC SRL., (hereinafter, "Data Controller" or "We"), as data controller, informs you that your personal data, after explicit and express expression of consent by selecting the relevant box, will be processed in the manner and for the purposes specified below
1. Subject-matter of the treatment
The Data Controller, in the context of the provision of its services, the brief description of which can be found on the website www.phoenix-elmec.it (hereinafter, collectively, the "Services"), processes personal data, identification (such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail) - hereinafter, "Personal Data" or even "Data" - communicated by you (whether or not designated as "You" or "User") when concluding contracts for the provision of services of the Data Controller.
The Data Controller may process Personal Data that:
- or the user provides voluntarily (for example, information provided during registration);
2. Purpose and legal basis of the processing of Personal Data. Nature of the provision.
Your personal data are processed, regardless of your explicit and express consent (art. 24 letter. a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 letter. b), e) GDPR) for the following purposes:
- conclusion and execution of contracts for the provision of the Data Controller's Services;
- reply to your requests in the context of the execution of contracts for the provision of the Data Controller's Services;
- fulfilling the obligations as provided by law, regulation, Community legislation or an order of the Authority;
- exercise of activities which are in the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
The provision of data for the purposes mentioned above is mandatory for the purposes of the Services offered by the Data Controller. In default, we will not be able to enter into the contract to provide the Services and/or to ensure the proper provision of the Services and/or fulfil the obligations of the Data Controller in execution of the contract to provide the Services.
In particular, the legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data lies in the specific context in which it is collected. The primary reason Personal Data is collected and used by Us is in the execution of the agreement to provide the Data Controller's Services. However, we will use your Personal Data even where such activity is in the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, unless such interest is in conflict with the interests of protecting your Data or with your fundamental rights and freedoms). In some cases, we may have a legal obligation to collect your Personal Data (for example, as part of a legal process) or we may have to process and share your Personal Data with other parties as a result of a balancing process that requires us to comply with an obligation that outweighs your interest in protecting your Data.
If we ask you to provide Personal Data, in order to comply with a legal obligation or in execution of a supply contract entered into with you, we will explain to you which of such Data is required to be provided or not and we will also give you an account of the possible consequences of a refusal to provide such Data (for example, failure to use the Services).
Similarly, if we collect and use the Data based on legitimate interests (our interests or those of third parties), we will give you an account of which legitimate interests are involved in the specific case.
Only with your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following marketing purposes:
- send you by e-mail, mail and/or SMS and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services;
- send you commercial and/or promotional communications from third parties by e-mail, post and/or text message and/or telephone contact.
The provision of data for the purposes mentioned above is optional. It may therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, it may not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. It will in any case continue to have the right to the Services for which its explicit and express consent is not necessary.
Please note that if you are already one of our customers, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Data Controller similar to those that you have already used, unless you object (art. 130 paragraph 4 Privacy Code).
3. Methods of processing and communication of personal data
The processing of your personal data is carried out through the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2 GDPR and specifically: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is processed both on paper and electronically and/or by automated means.
Personal Data will be processed by us and by persons (internal and external) specifically authorized by the Data Controller pursuant to art. 4 n. 10 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and operating under the supervision of the latter, in accordance with the instructions received and the contractual obligations between them. By way of example, the Data may be processed/communicated by/from:
- employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors and/or managers and/or system administrators;
- companies and/or professionals that carry out external activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors;
- consultants in charge of the accounting management on behalf of the Data Controller;
- legal professionals to whom the Owner has conferred a specific professional mandate.
The Data referred to in point no. 1 (Subject of processing) may be communicated to subjects specifically authorized by the data controller pursuant to art. 4, no. 10 of EU Regulation 2016/679, exclusively for the purposes referred to in point no. 2 ("Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data") and in the manner referred to in this point no. 3 ("Methods of processing and communication of personal data").
Personal Data are processed by the Data Controller using servers located in the EU territory.
In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, should it be necessary, shall have the right to move the reference servers also to non-EU territories. In this case, the Data Controller guarantees that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
Your personal data will be kept for the time deemed useful for the execution of the requested service or for the management of future assignments, including marketing purposes.
4. Right of the interested party
- Obtain confirmation from the Data Controller as to whether or not personal data are being processed; in such a case, you shall be entitled to obtain access to such data only in relation to those concerning you and shall be entitled to receive from the Data Controller the relevant communication in intelligible form;
- Obtain indication of: a) the source of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the help of electronic instruments; d) the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per article 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and article 3, paragraph 1, of the GDPR; e) the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated that may come to know said data in their capacity as designated representatives(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing;
- get: a) Updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- Ask the Data Controller to limit the processing to the conditions and for the purposes set forth in art. 18 GDPR;
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- Receive, in a structured format, in common use and readable by an automatic device, the Personal Data concerning you provided to the Data Controller and transmit them to another Data Controller pursuant to and under the conditions of art. 20 GDPR (so-called data portability);
- Object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or by traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or mail. Please note that the right of opposition of the person concerned, set out in point b) above, for purposes of direct marketing through automated means extends to traditional ones and that it remains however the possibility for the person concerned to exercise the right of opposition even if only in part. Consequently, the data subject may choose to receive only communications by traditional means or only automated communications or neither.
5. Method of exercising rights
6. Data Controller, Manager and Persons in Charge
The Data Controller is PHOENIX EL-MEC SRL., with registered office in Via dell’Artigianato, 3 and 5/C - 32016 Alpago (BL), VAT no. 01143130258.
The updated list of those responsible for and in charge of the processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
7. Ownership and Licensing of Images
The images on this site have multiple properties.
Photos owned by PHOENIX EL-MEC SRL
Photos purchased at specialized sites